What do the colors represent? #
The color-coded labels represent the statuses of projects.
What do the statuses mean? #
- The project is waiting to be processed. In some cases, your project will remain in “Open” if there is insufficient information provided.
- Editing / Writing
- The project requires our Editorial team to proof, edit, and/or write.
- The project requires our Design team to work on design elements.
- The project requires our Video team to work on video elements.
- Web / Social
- The project requires our Digital Content team to work on web-related or social media-related element.
- The project that has been provided back to the client for submitting edits or approval. Once a project is approved, it changes to “Print – In House” or “To Be Ordered.”
- Print – In House
- If we have the equipment and capacity, we can print certain items in-house. Typically, items printed in-house are placed on the pickup shelves near Entrance E.
- To Be Ordered
- The project is waiting to be ordered with an outside vendor.
- The project has been ordered with an outside vendor.
- On Hold
- A project can be placed “On Hold,” either by a client or a member of our team for various reasons. The intent is for the project to be reopened at a later date. If a project has been in this status for a significant amount of time, it is subjected to being “Closed.” The client would then submit another CommReq when ready to proceed.
How do I contact someone about a specific project? #
Please email your firstname.lastname@example.org about details for a specific project. Reference the “Custom Task ID” in the email for easy lookup.